Use this page as your CAPS membership treasure map. We'll guide you through what you and your colleagues can do right now to reap your membership benefits and advance your practice.
Explore innovative & unbiased supply management knowledge
Your all-access CAPS Library pass
Leading-edge strategies and best practices, KPIs, and insight categorized and tagged, right at your fingertips.
Anyone within your supply management organization can create an account now and access a 1,200-document library with answers to your questions and ideas to address your challenges.
Note: To ensure you can access all your benefits, register with your business email address. We will follow up with an email. Be sure to click on it to validate your account.
Dive into benchmarking
Benchmarking reports in the CAPS Library touch on a wide range of industries, topics, and KPIs. We save the most recent documents, statistical analyses, and narratives for our members only. If you have a question and can't find the answer in our library, work with us on a custom survey to get the information you need.
Insider tips on how to be a CAPS superstar
Put CAPS to work for you
How to leverage membership & be a strategic champion:
- Create an account in our library
- Get your organization involved at all levels
- Incorporate research into your strategy
- Complete benchmarking surveys
- Request surveys
- Register for our interactive events and build an amazing network
- Participate in industry advisory groups
- Stay in the loop with our newsletter, blog, and social (links down below)
- Stay in touch with the CAPS team and reach out with questions - our info is at the bottom of this page
Join the conversation with global supply management leaders
You're part of a powerful network
At CAPS networking events, our research and benchmarking come to life – you can ask questions and get answers, explore best practices and new strategies, and tap the expertise of the leaders in the room. All our events are sales-free, consultant-free, and bias-free.
Save the dates and be on the lookout for the following events: