As a result of the global Coronavirus pandemic, we are experiencing market disruptions, supply chains in flux, and new methods of conducting business. CAPS is gathering insights and best practices from supply management leaders and sharing with you to inform and inspire you during the process.
CAPS COVID-19 series webinars - part I
CPOs' Response to the Crisis
In this webinar (recorded March 26, 2020), we explore the findings of “Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic.” Fortune 600/Global 1000 CPOs and senior supply management executives told us how the Coronavirus has impacted their organizations, what their greatest challenges are, and specific actions they’re taking to mitigate the crisis.
CAPS COVID-19 series webinars - part II
Managing Through the Pandemic
In Part II of the CAPS COVID-19 webinar series (recorded May 21, 2020), we explore metrics and offers insights on what it takes to source PPE, pivoting of supply management activity, actions companies are taking regarding personnel and financial protection, goodwill in the community, and post-pandemic planning activity.
To access the COVID-19 surveys or PowerPoint slides from these webinars, please login to the CAPS Library or create a free account.
Anticipate, measure, mitigate, and mange risk in your supply chain
Helpful reports for trying times
From the CAPS Library, we offer a number of reports that may serve you as we navigate uncertain paths as a result of the pandemic. Access these reports with you free CAPS Library account. Members receive full access; non-members with an account may access reports in the second tab and our new Responding to the Covid-19 Pandemic - simply login or create an account.
Please login to the CAPS Library or create a free account to download these reports now:
- Managing Through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic report, sector report, and industry breakouts, May 2020
- Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19): CPOs' Response to the Crisis video & slides, March 2020
- Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, March 2020
- Risk Management across the Extended Value Chain, June 2012
- Managing a Global Supply Chain, April 2012
Please refer to the member-only tab, at right, for more recent releases.
Any employee within our member companies' supply management groups may receive exclusive access the CAPS Library with a free account. Please login to first to be able to access these direct links:
- Preparing for a Potential Economic Downturn, October 2019
- Third-Party Risk Management, September 2019
- Webinar: Risky Business - Mitigating Third-Party Risk in Your Supply Chain, June 2019
- Measuring and Managing Risks in the Supply Chain, April 2019
- Supply Chain Financing: Funding the Supply Chain and the Organization, February 2016
An infographic series based on "Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic" findings
CAPS Stats | Coronavirus edition
If you find these infographics interesting and relevant, please feel free to follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter and share these images.
See all our COVID-19 infographics Access COVID-19 reports in the CAPS Library
Supply management professionals from member and non-member companies can participate in benchmarking surveys and get metric reports in return.